NAG have been extremely generous by posting a R10,000 cash prize pool for the top three teams of the tournament. Apex Interactive have also fronted four Turtle Beach 520P Wireless Headsets to the accumulated value of R8,000 that will be awarded to our top team for the weekend. That’s not all, as Ster Kinekor have also thrown their hat in the ring with four PlayStation hampers to the value of R1,000 each.
The tournament will take place during the three days of the LAN event – 21, 22 and 23 July.
The tournament format shall be as follows. For a more detailed breakdown, you can view the tournament schedule page here.
- Friday – Group Stages
- Saturday – Top 2 from group to Double Elim Cup | Bottom 2 from group to Double Elim Shield
- Sunday – Loser’s Bracket Final and Grand Final for Cup & Shield
In order for teams to successfully register for the event they will need to the following:
- Register on the tournament bracket – here
- Purchase a NAG LAN ticket – here
- Submit confirmation of purchase to [email protected] within 48 hours of registering on the tournament bracket.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a bring your own tournament: PS4, Controller, Screen, Game and Headset.
More about RUSH:
From the creators of the legendary rAge (really Awesome gaming expo) comes the next evolution in South African gaming – the dawn of Rush! The inaugural Rush event, powered by HP OMEN, is a first for esports in South Africa and is set to become an annual showcase of everything that esports has to offer. This unique event will offer aligned partners the opportunity to affiliate their brands with one of the world’s fastest-growing competitive spectacles.