We are pleased to announce that registrations are now open and passes available for the Football (played on FIFA 18) tournament at AfrEsports on 24 and 25 February 2018.
The current Player Passes are ‘Early Bird’ passes and will only be available at the current price until 11 February. So booking now is encouraged to ensure the best value.
Up for grabs is R10,000 in cash and XP towards your standings in the ACGL seasonal ranking.
The tournament will feature four qualifiers on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 with the top two players from each qualifier and platform required to play in the Grand Finals on Sunday from 1pm.
When booking your ticket, you must select your preferred qualifier and platform. Spots are limited to 20 players per platform per qualifier, so book (and pay) early to get your preferred slot. Walk-ins will be accepted as long as there are still spots available, but it is recommended that to secure your slot, you pre-register and pay online. Payment at the door counts as a walk-in.
We will supply all required equipment but players may bring their own controllers, if they wish.
- Date: Saturday 24 February and Sunday 25 February 2018
- Qualifier One: Saturday | Check-In from 9:00am | Matches from 10:00am
- Qualifier Two: Saturday | Check-In from 12:00pm | Matches from 1:00pm
- Qualifier Three: Saturday | Check-In from 3:00pm | Matches from 4:00pm
- Qualifier Four: Sunday | Check-In from 9:00am | Matches from 10:00am
- Grand Finals: Sunday | Check-In from 12:30pm | Matches from 1:30pm
- Where: Sun Exhibits, Grand West, 1 Jakes Gerwel Dr, Goodwood, Cape Town, Western Cape
- What: Football Tournament (on FIFA 18) on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Cost: Spectator Pass – Free | Football Player Pass – R150 (Early Bird) | Football Player Pass – R200 (Standard)
- Prizes: Over R10,000 in cash plus ACGL XP
Call of Duty players can currently pick up the AfrEsports Team Pass at R1,000 on early-bird.
The AfrEsports event is structured to welcome competitors of all skill levels, as well as those still finding their feet in the growing world of esports. This will be achieved via a number of secondary tournaments over the weekend aimed at those wanting to dip their toe into the competitive scene but who worry that only the ‘pros’ will be at the major tournaments.
A R50 Day Play Pass will be available at the door for those wanting to compete in a variety of smaller tournaments which will offer limited cash prize pools and products.
There is a free entry pass for those attendees only keen to spectate and support the event, its partners and vendors.
Additional information can be found on the AfrEsports page.
To buy your Team Pass for AfrEsports, prepare you team and then book your ticket here.
AFRESPORTS EVENT PARTNERS
If you have any questions, comments or queries please be sure to contact us via: